How to be Famous without Killing People at a Mall
Are you a teen looking for a purpose? Depressed and think you have it bad? Well here are a few things you can do in your community to put things back into perspective:
1) Smile and say hello to everyone you meet.
2) Become a volunteer (thousands of places to choose from).
3) Give what you can to those in need.
4) Help a child read.
5) Shovel a driveway for a senior (and expect nothing in return)
6) Help a teen get off of drugs.
7) Feed the hungry
8) Donate Blood
9) Go shopping for the elderly
10) Visit a sick child
You will become famous in your community for helping others.
Add 10 more things to this list without repeating and post this on your blog!
Add your blog below mine:
Started by bjorlando.blogspot.com
11) Try inventing – create something for someone else
12) Try art – create something for yourself that others like
13) Pick up a camera and shoot with that, instead
14) Spend some time as a bell-ringer (tis the season!)
15) Try to break a record – maybe in competitive eating?
16) No, seriously, try – the Guiness book has lots to choose from
17) Extreme sports: People you don’t even know will cheer for you!
18) Build something. (Playgrounds are a good start.)
19) Write a book.
20) Start a blog. (If I can do it you can!)
Additions by buzzardo.com:
21: Sit in a different seat every day [classes, lunchroom, etc.]. You will make new friends.
22: Dispose of litter that you run across.
23: Be a friend to someone who is lonely.
24: Write a friendly letter and send it to someone in your nieghborhood you don’t know.
25: Be honest to everyone, all the time…especially yourself!
26: Walk places when you can – talk to the people you see.
27: Start a club – biking, reading, movie, study, etc.
28: Do something that you love publicly [sing, dance, read]; it will inspire others!
29: Carry out a fundraiser for a worthy cause.
30: Don’t just talk a good game, back it up with positive action.
Time to add your own! Please keep the links above if possible, and use the trackback if you feel like it.